Most companies are developed with an Inside-Out orientation. In other words, all or most of your processes were created and reviewed from the perspective of the needs of the organization.
We help you re-orient your processes to be Outside-In, focused on the needs of your customers.
Keep in mind, Customer Experience processes are about creating the right environment, rather than prescribing (or scripting) employee actions at every point like a Customer Service process.
So when we talk about ‘designing’ customer experience, it’s about designing a culture and framework that enables your teams to deliver an exceptional Customer Experience.
- First, we map your current processes to identify current workflows.
- Secondly, we identify customer’s functional and emotional needs as they move through their own independent purchase journey (independent of your solutions).
- Then we detail the touch-points and Moments of Truth for your target audiences, overlaying these Customer needs with your current processes.
- We help you adapt your corporate objectives to reflect your new Outside-In approach.
- Finally, we sift the corporate objectives into individual objectives for the employees of your company, giving them an action plan and metrics to measure their own productivity.
For more information about your process, contact us!