Want to generate immediate results on social media? Social media advertising can connect your products and services directly to thousands of targeted customers who are most likely to be interested. Not to mention, social media advertising is currently the most cost-effective and targeted form of advertising available to your business.
Why Social Media Advertising?
Cost Effective: On average, you can spend $5-$7 to reach 1,000 potential customers. That’s almost 22x less expensive than direct mail, 6.5x less expensive than print, and 4x less expensive than radio. But social media advertising offers you targeting capability you cannot find from those other media.
Highly Targeted: You can not only reach your exact target audience using Social Media Advertising, but in most cases, you can target customers based on their behaviors. Here are some other examples of how we can target:
- Demographics: Need to target certain occupations? Mothers? Income levels? Only customers in your neighborhood. We can do that.
- Psychographics: Target based on interests and behaviors.
- Your Customers: We can utilize your email database and we can run custom ads to your existing customers to expand your relationship, enhance your brand and aid with referrals.
- Your Website Visitors: A customer who ended up on your site didn’t convert? You have more opportunities to bring them back with retargeting pixels. Only 2% or so of your visitors convert on their first visit to the website. Bring them back!
With more than 1.59 billion users worldwide, Facebook has created an unique opportunity for businesses to reach their target audience with incredible accuracy and with any sized budget.You can choose to show your ads to Facebook users based on demographics and/or interests. With Facebook ads, you choose the type of people you want to reach, and we deliver relevant ads to a the audience most likely to convert.
For example, you might want to show your ad only women who are interested in children’s products. Alternatively, you might like to display your ad only to men who are into skiing. These kinds of options that are available through Facebook.
In addition, Facebook offers you the flexibility in the type of ad you’re running. You might opt to run a simple branding ad. Or your target audience may need to see a video to fully explaining your services. With Facebook, you can run both.
If you sell products and services direct to other businesses, you probably think Facebook is not for you. So consider this. Who makes a decision to buy your products or services? Is it a company or is it a person within that company? All customers are consumers. And they act like consumers. Even if your decision-maker’s goals are different when they’re acting on behalf of their company rather than themselves or their family, they still exhibit the same buying behaviors.
Since Facebook actually lets you target employees of certain employers and even specific work titles, you can create custom ads for that specific target audience. And with 1.59 billion users, you’ll find the prospects you need.
While Facebook provides excellent targeting capabilities, for business-to-business marketers, leads generated on LinkedIn tend to be of higher quality than leads from other platforms. We can help you develop the overall strategy and the following LinkedIn messaging formats:
- Text Ads: Text Ads display on the right side or top of LinkedIn on desktop and laptops, featuring a short blurb of text and an optional small image.
- Display Ads: Display Ads are visually compelling banners that are displayed to the right of content for desktop and laptop users.
- Dynamic Ads: Dynamic Ads are a special type of display ad that use LinkedIn member information to personalize the ad as it is displayed.
- Sponsored Content: Sponsored Content is native advertising. It appears directly in member news feeds, right where they are accustomed to seeing new content. Sponsored Content will display wherever your audience accesses LinkedIn: on computers, tablets and mobile devices. It can be used to promote posts on your Company Page feed, or you can use Direct Sponsored Content to link without posting first.
- Sponsored InMail: Sponsored InMail uses LinkedIn’s private messaging system to reach your target audience directly. These messages are only delivered when recipients are signed in and active on LinkedIn, allowing for guaranteed 100% deliverability. We’re seen open rates as high as 48% with a relevant InMail message.
YouTube advertising is a cost-effective medium for companies and brands to reach their customers, with fees far less than that of TV or radio advertising. In and age of cord-cutting, YouTube advertising allows you to connect with people where they are currently watching – on their mobile devices.
As part of a social media marketing campaign, we can help get you in front of your audience with YouTube campaigns for AdWords by utilizing the same demographic, interest, topic and keyword targeting available on other social networks. Your video ads will run as skippable pre-roll to some of the most popular videos on YouTube.
In addition, you aren’t limited to 30 or 60 seconds for a commercial, you can use however much time you need for your content. And YouTube viewers are far more engaged with their screen than people watching TV, so you have a better recall than on TV. In a recent study, it was found that 83% of YouTube viewers pay attention to videos compared to only 45% for traditional television
And as with other media, we can utilize bumper ads to experiment with the right mix for you. They are also very effective on mobile, where a majority of people are consuming YouTube content.
There are 600 million Instagram users around the world. Over 75 million of them interact on a daily basis. Plus almost 76% of Instagram users live outside the US — opening a new market for your business.
There are over 40 billion shares and 3.5 billion likes every single day. WhereFacebook and Twitter user engagement is between 0.3 and 0.7%, while Instagram engagement consistently hovers at 4.2%. It’s a highly visual and easy to use platform making it perfect for quick absorption of your information. Use it to drive clicks, video views, mobile app installs and even conversions.
It’s true that most of Snapchat’s users are of the younger generation, more than 50% of its new daily users are aged 25 and over. If your target audience hovers in the 18-34 range, Snapchat can be an excellent platform.
Sixty percent of the users create over 3 billion snaps every day, view one billion geofilters and absorb more than 10 billion videos each day. Plus, Snapchat has 166 million daily active users who visit the app 18 times each day and share 8,796 photos every second. It would take you ten years to view all the photos shared on Snapchat in the last hour.
Remember, there’s a difference between paid social media advertising and social media management. Click to read more about our social media management, video content creation or content marketing.
Contact us for a free audit of your current Social Media advertising efforts. We can help you tweak what you’re currently doing.